It’s not just business. It’s personal.
Full-Service Lawyers Serving Eureka in Eastern North Carolina
Wayne County Law Professionals
Since 1962, the lawyers at Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer P.A. have been providing powerful legal services to Eureka clients and throughout the eastern North Carolina vicinity. Though our legal practice focuses on Johnston and Wake County, we also support close by areas very easily. We have made a reputation for being an ethical group of hard-working local Eureka lawyers who put their client goals first – wherever they may be located.
Eureka Attorneys on Your Side
Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer is big enough to tackle even the most complicated court cases. As well, we target our legal strategy to our clients’ particular needs. If you’d like to consult a skilled local attorney regarding a traffic ticket, personal injury claim, estate planning need, or a family law matter, do not hesitate to contact us. Our company is all set to rapidly help you.
What Sets Mast Apart?
For over 40 years, our attorneys have represented plaintiffs and defendants with a wide range of legal actions in Eureka and Wayne County. Because of this type of knowledge, we understand what to expect – and just what YOU should anticipate. We’re going to make sure you get the dependable legal representation you expect regardless of what type of court case you’ve got.
Aggressive Representation in Personal Injury Cases
Our Eureka personal injury attorneys fight vigorously for your needs. Regardless of whether you are injured in an automobile, truck, slip/fall, negligence, or wrongful death case, we intend to fight to obtain the max sum of financial damage claims coming from the negligent party’s insurance carrier lawyers or other potential sources.
Representing Our Eureka Clients Successfully
Our firm is particularly effective representing clients in connection with following matters:
- Personal Injury Attorneys in Eureka NC including:
- Wayne County Malpractice Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Cases
- Eureka NC Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys
- Wrongful Death and injuries as a result of another’s negligence.
- Car/Auto Accident Injury Claims in Eureka NC
- Trucking Injury in Eureka
- Boating Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury and Workers’ Compensation Claims in Eureka
- Construction Injuries
- Wayne County Domestic and Family Law including:
- Criminal Offenses including:
- Insurance disputes including:
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probates
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Laywers in Eureka NC
- Title Opinions and Property Bonds
- Social Security and Disability claims
- SSI and SSDI Consultants
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Business Contracts and Negotiations
- Formation and Startup – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnership Agreements, and S Corps
- Traffic Offenses
- Speeding Tickets, Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving While Impaired (DWI) – (DUIs)