It’s not just business. It’s personal.
Full-Service Attorneys At Law Serving Rolesville in Eastern North Carolina
Wake County Law Professionals
Since 1962, the lawyers at Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer P.A. have been providing outstanding legal services to Rolesville clients and throughout the eastern North Carolina region. While our law practice concentrates on Johnston County and Wake County, we also service neighboring counties very easily. The Mast Firm has gained a good reputation as an honest handful of hard-working local Rolesville attorneys who put their clients’ wishes first – anywhere they’re found.
Rolesville Attorneys on Your Side
Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer is big enough to manage even the most involved court cases. As well, we personalize our legal approach to our clients’ special expectations. If you are looking to see an professional local attorney at law regarding a traffic ticket, personal injury claim, estate planning need, or a family law matter, don’t hesitate to email or call us. Our company is prepared to immediately help you.
What Makes Mast Firm Different?
For over 40 years, our legal professionals have represented plaintiffs and defendants in a very wide variety of legal cases in Rolesville and Wake County. With that type of practical knowledge, we understand what to anticipate – and what YOU should expect. We’re going to provide you with the sound legal representation you desire no matter what sort of lawsuit you have.
Aggressive Representation in Personal Injury Court cases
Our Rolesville personal injury attorneys fight aggressively on your behalf. Whether you were initially seriously injured in an automobile, truck or van, slip/fall, negligence, or medical malpractice case, we’re going to fight to acquire the the highest amount of monetary settlement coming from the negligent party’s insurance carrier lawyers or other potential sources.
Representing Our Rolesville Clients Successfully
Our law firm is very effective representing clients regarding the following matters:
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Rolesville NC including:
- Wake County Malpractice Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Wake County Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys
- Wrongful Death and injuries as a result of another’s negligence.
- Car/Auto Accident Injury Claims
- Trucking Injury
- Boating Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury and Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Construction Injuries
- Wake County Domestic and Family Law in Rolesville including:
- Criminal Offenses including:
- Insurance disputes including:
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probates
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Attorneys in Rolesville NC
- Title Opinions and Property Bonds
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Business Contracts and Negotiations
- Formation and Startup – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnership Agreements, and S Corps
- Traffic Offenses
- Speeding Tickets, Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving While Impaired (DWI) in Rolesville NC – (DUIs)