It’s not just business. It’s personal.
Full-Service Law Firm Serving Seven Springs in Eastern North Carolina
Wayne County Law Professionals
Since 1962, the lawyers at Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer P.A. have provided highly effective legal services to Seven Springs clients as well as throughout the eastern North Carolina region. While our law practice concentrates on Johnston and Wake County, we also support nearby counties very easily. Mast Law has made a standing as a trusty handful of hard-working local Seven Springs attorneys who put their client desires first – wherever they are located.
Seven Springs Attorneys on Your Side
Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer is large enough to manage the most difficult court cases. As well, we personalize our legal strategy to our clients’ exclusive requirements. If you would like to talk to a reliable local lawyer regarding a traffic ticket, personal injury claim, estate planning need, or a family law matter, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Our company is able to promptly help you.
What Sets Us Apart?
For over four decades, our attorneys have been representing plaintiffs and defendants in a very wide array of legal actions in Seven Springs and Wayne County. With that kind of knowledge, we know what to anticipate – and what YOU should be expecting. We’ll provide you the solid legal representation you desire regardless of the type of lawsuit you have.
Aggressive Representation in CITYNAME Accidental Injury Lawsuits
Our Seven Springs personal injury attorneys fight actively for you personally. Whether you were initially seriously injured in an automobile, truck, slip/fall, negligence, or medical negligence case, we’re going to fight to acquire the maximum amount of financial settlement from the negligent party’s insurance company attorneys or other potential sources.
Representing Our Seven Springs Clients Successfully
Our law firm is very successful representing clients concerning the following matters:
- Personal Injury including:
- Wayne County Malpractice Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Cases
- Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys
- Wrongful Death and injuries as a result of another’s negligence.
- Car/Auto Accident Injury Claims in Seven Springs
- Trucking Injury
- Boating Injuries in Seven Springs
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury and Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Construction Injuries
- Domestic and Family Law including:
- Criminal Offenses including:
- Insurance disputes including:
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probates
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate in Seven Springs
- Real Estate Closings in Seven Springs NC
- Title Opinions and Property Bonds
- Social Security and Disability claims in Seven Springs
- SSI and SSDI Consultants
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Business Contracts and Negotiations
- Formation and Startup – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnership Agreements, and S Corps
- Traffic Offenses
- Speeding Tickets, Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving While Impaired (DWI) – (DUIs)