It’s not just business. It’s personal.
Full-Service Law Practice Serving Cary in Eastern North Carolina
Wake County Law Professionals
Since 1962, the lawyers at Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer P.A. have provided strong legal representation to Cary clients and throughout the eastern North Carolina area. While much of our law practice specializes in Johnston and Wake County, we also handle neighboring counties very easily. The Mast Firm has earned a standing a being a sensible group of hard-working local Cary lawyers who put their client goals first – where ever they’re found.
Cary Attorneys on Your Side
Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer is large enough to work on even the most complex court cases. As well, we target our legal method to our clients’ unique needs. If you are hoping to consult a skilled local lawyer or attorney about a traffic ticket, personal injury claim, estate planning need, or a family law matter, do not hesitate to speak to us. We’re ready to promptly help you.
What Sets Mast Apart?
For more than 40 years, our attorneys have represented plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of legal actions in Cary and Wake County. With this sort of working experience, we know what to prepare for – and just what YOU should be expecting. We’ll make sure you get the solid legal service you desire no matter what kind of lawsuit you’ve got.
Aggressive Counsel in Personal Injury Cases
Our Cary personal injury lawyers fight actively for you personally. Whether you were initially injured in a car, truck or van, slip/fall, negligence, or medical malpractice case, we intend to fight to obtain the highest degree of financial compensation coming from the negligent party’s insurance carrier attorneys or other potential sources.
Representing Our Cary Clients Successfully
Our law firm is especially successful representing clients in connection with following matters:
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Cary NC including:
- Cary NC Malpractice Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Cases
- Cary NC Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys
- Wrongful Death and injuries as a result of another’s negligence.
- Car/Auto Accident Injury Claims
- Trucking Injury
- Boating Injuries in Cary NC
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury and Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Construction Injuries
- Domestic and Family Law including:
- Wake County Criminal Offenses including:
- Insurance disputes including:
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probates
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate in Cary
- Real Estate Laywers in Cary NC
- Title Opinions and Property Bonds
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Business Contracts and Negotiations
- Formation and Startup – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnership Agreements, and S Corps
- Traffic Offenses
- Speeding Tickets, Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving While Impaired (DWI) – (DUIs)