Clint A. Mast
Clint joined the Mast Law Firm in 2017, becoming the third generation of Masts to work at the firm. Since joining the firm, Clint has dedicated his practice to guiding clients through the most stressful times of their lives. He prides himself on treating his clients with respect, courtesy, and compassion while he zealously advocates for their best interests. Clint’s practice focuses primarily on family law, criminal law, and personal injury. However, he prides himself on his flexibility to help his clients with any situation life throws at them.
Clint completed his undergraduate studies in political science at N.C. State University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. He then graduated law school from Wake Forest, where he received various scholarships, awards, and honors. During law school, Clint had internships with several environmental non-profits, the Yadkin Riverkeeper Association and Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC).
Clint is a life-long native of North Carolina. Clint currently lives near 40/42 with his wife, child, and two rescue dogs. When out of the office, Clint enjoys kayaking, fishing, hiking, and all things outdoors. He and his family can be found exploring all the beautiful and unique places North Carolina has to offer.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Equitable Distribution
- Contract and Business Disputes
- Eminent Domain/ Land Condemnation
- Personal Injury and Car Accidents
- Estate Planning / Administration
- Partition Proceedings
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Traffic Matters
- Drunk Driving
- Misdemeanor offenses
- Drug Charges
- 2017: North Carolina
- 2017: Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina,
- 2014: North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, B.A. Political Science, Summa Cum Laude
- Johnston County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association