It’s not just business. It’s personal.
Full-Service Attorneys Serving Dunn in Eastern North Carolina
Harnett County Legal Professionals
Since 1962, the attorneys at Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer P.A. have provided strong legal service to Dunn clients and throughout the eastern North Carolina region. Though our law practice concentrates on Johnston and Wake County, additionally we handle bordering counties with comfort. We’ve earned a good reputation for being an ethical group of hard-working local Dunn attorneys who put their clients’ needs first – anywhere they may be found.
Dunn Attorneys on Your Side
Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer is big enough to work on even the most involved lawsuits. As well, we tailor our legal solution to our clients’ unique expectations. If you’d like to talk to a knowledgeable local lawyer or attorney regarding a traffic ticket, personal injury claim, estate planning need, or a family law matter, do not hesitate to make contact with us. We are prepared to promptly help you.
What Makes Mast Firm Different?
For at least 40 years, our legal professionals have been representing plaintiffs and defendants in a very wide variety of legal cases in Dunn and Harnett County. With that sort of knowledge, we know what to prepare for – as well as what YOU should be expecting. We’ll ensure you get the strong legal services you expect whatever kind of lawsuit you have.
Aggressive Representation in CITYNAME Personal Injury Court cases
Our Dunn personal injury lawyers fight vigorously in your case. Regardless of whether you happened to be seriously injured in an automobile, truck, slip/fall, negligence, or wrongful death case, we are going to fight to obtain the max amount of financial settlement coming from the negligent party’s insurance carrier attorneys or other potential sources.
Representing Our Dunn Clients Successfully
Our firm is especially effective representing clients in connection with following matters:
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Dunn NC including:
- Dunn NC Malpractice Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Cases
- Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys
- Wrongful Death and injuries as a result of another’s negligence.
- Car/Auto Accident Injury Claims
- Trucking Injury
- Boating Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury and Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Construction Injuries
- Harnett County Domestic and Family Law including:
- Harnett County Criminal Offenses including:
- Insurance disputes including:
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probates
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Attorneys in Dunn NC
- Title Opinions and Property Bonds
- Social Security and Disability claims
- SSI and SSDI Consultants
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Business Contracts and Negotiations
- Formation and Startup – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnership Agreements, and S Corps
- Traffic Offenses
- Speeding Tickets, Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving While Impaired (DWI) – (DUIs)