It’s not just business. It’s personal.
Full-Service Attorneys At Law Serving Lillington in Eastern North Carolina
Harnett County Legal Professionals
Since 1962, the lawyers at Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer P.A. have been providing successful legal representation to Lillington clients and throughout the eastern North Carolina vicinity. While our legal practice is focused on Wake and Johnston counties, we also support neighboring areas with no trouble. The Mast Firm has acquired a standing as an honest handful of hard-working local Lillington attorneys who put clients’ needs and wants first – anywhere they are located.
Lillington Attorneys on Your Side
Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer is big enough to deal with even the most difficult cases. As well, we target our legal strategy to our clients’ specific needs. If you are hoping to consult a reliable local attorney at law about a traffic ticket, personal injury claim, estate planning need, or a family law matter, do not hesitate to make contact with us. Our company is happy to immediately help you.
What Makes Mast Firm Different?
For at least four decades, our legal professionals have been representing plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of legal actions in Lillington and Harnett County. Because of this type of working experience, we understand what to expect – and what YOU should be prepared for. We’re going to ensure you get the sound legal services you need regardless of what kind of legal proceeding you have.
Aggressive Representation in Accidental Injury Cases
Our Lillington personal injury attorneys fight actively in your case. Regardless of whether you were seriously hurt in a car, truck or van, slip/fall, negligence, or wrongful death case, we’re going to fight to acquire the highest amount of financial settlement coming from the negligent party’s insurance company lawyers or other potential sources.
Representing Our Lillington Clients Successfully
Our law firm is especially powerful representing clients concerning the following matters:
- Personal Injury including:
- Malpractice Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Harnett County Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys
- Wrongful Death and injuries as a result of another’s negligence.
- Car/Auto Accident Injury Claims
- Trucking Injury
- Boating Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury and Workers’ Compensation Claims in Lillington
- Construction Injuries
- Harnett County Domestic and Family Law including:
- Criminal Offenses including:
- Insurance disputes including:
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probates
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Closings in Lillington NC
- Title Opinions and Property Bonds
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Business Contracts and Negotiations
- Formation and Startup – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnership Agreements, and S Corps
- Traffic Offenses
- Speeding Tickets, Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving While Impaired (DWI) in Lillington – (DUIs)