It’s not just business. It’s personal.
Full-Service Lawyers Serving Smithfield, North Carolina
Johnston County Law Professionals
Since 1962, the lawyers at Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer P.A. have been providing professional and competent legal services to clients in the Smithfield NC area and throughout all of Eastern North Carolina. Though our law practice focuses on Wake and Johnston counties, we handle cases all through central NC. The Mast Firm has acquired a standing a being a dependable group of hard-working local Smithfield lawyers who put clients’ needs and wants first – where ever they’re located.
Smithfield Attorneys on Your Side
Mast, Mast, Johnson, Wells & Trimyer is large enough to work with even the most complex cases. As well, we personalize our legal approach to our clients’ specific needs. If you need to talk to a good local lawyer with respect to a traffic ticket, personal injury claim, estate planning need, or a family law matter, feel free to email or call us. We have ourselves set up and ready to respond to any of your needs quickly so that you’re stuck in limbo for the least amount of time possible. We know how stressful legal issues can be, so we strive to be there to help you as soon as we can.
What Sets Mast Law Farm Apart in Smithfield?
For more than four decades, our attorneys have been representing plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of legal cases in Smithfield and Johnston County. With that type of experience, we know what to look for – and just what YOU should expect. We’ll give you the dependable legal services you expect whatever type of lawsuit you might have. Some law firms can truly only handle one or two types of legal issues, we pride ourselves on our expansive knowledge and ability to analyze a number of different legal issues.
Aggressive Representation in Accidental Injury Lawsuits
Our Smithfield personal injury lawyers fight vigorously for you. Whether you were initially injured in an automobile, truck or van, slip/fall, negligence, or medical negligence case, we will fight to acquire the highest possible sum of financial settlement coming from the negligent party’s insurance company lawyers or other potential sources.
Representing Our Smithfield NC Clients Successfully
Our law firm is especially powerful representing clients in connection with following matters:
- Personal Injury including:
- Malpractice Lawyers
- Smithfield NC Medical Malpractice Cases
- Johnston County Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys
- Wrongful Death and injuries as a result of another’s negligence.
- Car/Auto Accident Injury Claims in Smithfield NC
- Trucking Injury
- Boating Injuries in Smithfield NC
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work Injury and Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Construction Injuries
- Domestic and Family Law including:
- Johnston County Domestic Violence Cases
- Johnston County Divorce and Separation Agreements in Smithfield
- Property Settlement
- Alimony and Post-Separation Support
- Contempt matters
- Johnston County Child Custody in Smithfield and Visitation
- Johnston County Child Support
- Child Adoptions
- Johnston County Criminal Offenses including:
- Insurance disputes including:
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probates
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate in Smithfield NC
- Real Estate Attorneys in Smithfield NC
- Title Opinions and Property Bonds
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Business Contracts and Negotiations
- Formation and Startup – Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnership Agreements, and S Corps
- Traffic Offenses in Smithfield NC
- Speeding Tickets, Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving While Impaired (DWI) in Smithfield NC – (DUIs)